What Personal Information about Customers does irishbreakfastusa.com gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store your contact information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses irishbreakfastusa.com
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from irishbreakfastusa.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Remove from mailing list".
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide you with special features.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information is sent via 'Cookies'. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at FoodIreland.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist. Cookies are little pieces of information that transfer between your computer and our servers. We then can recognize your browser and to provide features such as remembering who your are, automatically enter in your billing and shipping address, offering your customer loyalty specials. Cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our coolest features.
Does Irishbreakfastusa.com share the information it receives?
No, we do not sell, share or otherwise give out to any other party or entity information we have on file about you.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may use other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending packages using UPS or using website analytics. They may have access to certain personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of irishbreakfastusa.com and Others: We release account and other personal information only to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of irishbreakfastusa.com, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We only see the last four digits of your credit card number. When you place your order on our website, your credit card information is encrypted and sent to the bank for processing. We never see your full credit card information.
Which Information Can I Access?
irishbreakfastusa.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your orders for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating and adding to that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- If you want to clear your browser of all cookies, hit Ctrl + Shift + Delete on most modern browsers and a little menu will pop up where you can select to delete all your browsing data including cookies.